Best MANUAL TESTING Training Institute in Chennai
Looking for Best MANUAL TESTING Training in Chennai? – Asterhr IT Training helps you….
To enrich your professional career, ping Best MANUAL TESTING Training Institute in Chennai- contact which is known as No 1 MANUAL TESTING Training Institute in Chennai or Call Asterhr IT Training, offers you unlimited boundary of best MANUAL TESTING training in Chennai to equip yourself and matches the corporate needs, the course & syllabus we offer, prepared by Leading high sound technical professionals from well reputed companies. We provide best MANUAL TESTING training in Chennai with placement in all companies across India.
Why choose Asterhr IT Training for your MANUAL TESTING Training?
- Practical training session by highly technical sound working professionals from Top Companies
- Having exposure on real – time MANUAL TESTING Applications
- Building a relationship with students & trainer – online session helps to bridge
- Placement tie up with more 500+ companies across major metro cities Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai etc
Our MANUAL TESTING training syllabus and materials are well designed by Technical Managers of our existing IT clients which helps students to understand and practice better in lab classes and also can be customized based on your expectations too. Please walk-in to No 1 MANUAL TESTING training & placement company – Asterhr IT Training at Velachery, Chennai to know more about MANUAL TESTING training Syllabus.
Best MANUAL TESTING Training in Chennai includes following Courses.
Manual Testing Training Syllabus
- Integration testing
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- White box testing and its types
- Black box testing and its types
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Types of Testing
- Bug Tracking tool
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Life cycle
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- How to Prepare test case template?
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Principles of Testing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- Types of Applications
- Verification vs validation
- Introduction to testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix