Kubernetes Training in Chennai
Introduction to Kubernetes
Want to do Kubernetes training in Chennai? Aster HR IT Training will help you. Get an in-depth on this powerful system for managing containerized applications. Learn how you can run, deploy, manage and maintain containerized Docker applications on Kubernetes.
About this course
Is your team beginning to use Kubernetes for container orchestration? Do you need guidelines on how to start transforming your organization with Kubernetes and cloud native patterns? Would you like to simplify software container orchestration and find a way to grow your use of Kubernetes without adding infrastructure complexity? Then this is the course for you! Do Kubernetes training in Chennai with Aster HR IT Training
In this course, we’ll discuss some of Kubernetes’ basic concepts and talk about the architecture of the system, the problems it solves, and the model that it uses to handle containerized deployments and scaling.
This course offers an introduction to Kubernetes and includes technical instructions on how to deploy a stand-alone and multi-tier application. You’ll learn about ConfigMaps and Secrets, and how to use Ingress.
Upon completion, developers will have a solid understanding of the origin, architecture and building blocks for Kubernetes, and will be able to begin testing the new cloud native pattern to begin the cloud native journey.
What you’ll learn in Kubernetes Training
- The origin, architecture, primary components, and building blocks of Kubernetes
- How to set up and access a Kubernetes cluster using Minikube
- Ways to run applications on the deployed Kubernetes environment and access the deployed applications
- Usefulness of Kubernetes communities and how you can participate.
Why Kubernetes Training with ASTER HR IT TRAINING….
- Known, Qualified and Experienced Kubernetes Trainer.
- Assignments with personal assistance
- Real time scenario based projects with standard evaluation
- Hands on Approach – We emphasize on learning by doing.
- 85% of the class is consist of Lab by doing.
- Life time access to all learning materials & Lifetime technical support
Kubernetes Training Content
- Understanding Architecture
- Understand concepts
- Configure Kubernetes
- Define your first pod
- Use Kubernetes labels
- Understand and use replication controllers
- Installing Kubernetes
- HandsOn Session
Kubernetes Core Concepts-Networking Storage and Advanced Services
- Kubernetes networking
- Networking Pods for Container Connectivity
- Creating a Multinode Kubernetes Cluster
- Starting Containers on a Kubernetes Cluster with Pods
- Taking Advantage of Labels for Querying Kubernetes
- Using a Replication Controller to Manage the Number of Replicas of a Pod
- Running Multiple Containers in a Pod
- HandsOn Session
Walkthrough Kubernetes Concepts
- An overview of control
- Working with pods
- Working with a replication controller
- Creating a replication controller
- Getting information of a replication controller
- Changing the configuration of a replication controller
- Removing a replication controller
- Working with services
- Creating services for different resources
- Creating a service for a pod
- Creating a service for the replication controller and adding an external IP
- Creating a no-selector service for an endpoint
- Creating a service with session affinity based on another service
- Deleting a service
- Working with volumes
- Working with secrets
- Working with names
- Working with namespaces
- Working with labels and selectors
- HandsOn Session